Monday 28 February 2011

HOLLYWOOD BIGGEST HOTTHROB ZAC EFRON WALK ON BEACH


The 22-year-old actor - who is in a long-term relationship with his 'High School Musical' co-star Vanessa Hudgens - had no problem shooting love scenes with Amanda Crew in his new movie 'Charlie St. Cloud' and insists he wasn't embarrassed by them.

When quizzed about the sequences on Australian radio programme the 'Kyle and Jackie O Show', he revealed: "To be honest with you I really enjoyed the love scenes. We really just saw where it took us and it was pleasurable!"
To be honest with you I really enjoyed the love scenes. We really just saw where it took us and it was pleasurable!

Zac - who is considered one of Hollywood biggest heartthrobs - also revealed he only thinks he is good-looking when he is drunk.

He added: "The only time that I really go there is after a premiere or something, you have a few drinks and you look in the mirror and go, 'Yeah!'"

Zac recently claimed he took on the role in 'Charlie St. Cloud' because he had been looking for something more serious to work on, following his long-time association with Disney.

He said: "I was looking for a dramatic role for a long time and wanted to see how it is to star in a drama. So far, I've only scratched the surface of what it means to be a good actor.

"It was exactly what I was looking for. I wanted to learn something new and knew it wouldn't come to me easily. I knew I had to work hard for this film and that there was a chance of me falling flat on my face. Since then I've got even more admiration for people who take risks and don't always stay on the safe side."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...